Welcome to Habla Spanish Institute!
CURRENT COURSES: from April 29th to June 21st, 2019. All levels available.
NEXT COURSES: will start week commencing September 23rd, 2019. We will have an Open Day at our school on Saturday, September 14th. This will be an informal get-together for students and friends, with tapas and drinks where we´ll provide information about our classes and have lots of fun!
We provide Group Courses for the following levels:
Please note that classes will proceed subject to sufficient student numbers.
- Beginners 2* (A1 – follow up for Beginners 1) – Monday from 6.30 to 8.30pm.
- Intermediate (B1) – Tuesday from 11.00am to 12.30pm or 6.30 to 8.00pm
- Improvers 2 (A2) – Wednesday from 6.30 to 8.00pm.
- Improvers 1 (A1+) – Thursday from 6.300pm to 8.00pm.
- Beginners 1* (A0 – no experience) – Friday from 6.30 to 8.30pm
Next term will run for 8 weeks, with a total of 12 hours of lessons (8 classes x 1.5 hours)
*Beginners 1 (starting on April 29th) and Beginners 2 (starting on May 10th) will run for 6 weeks with a total of 12 hours lessons (6 classes x 2 hours) due to May and June Bank Holidays. There won’t be any classes on Monday May 6th or Monday June 3rd.
- Leaving Certificate (level 2) – Tuesday at 5.00pm (ages from 15 up) – exam preparation lessons for the oral and written Leaving Cert exam
- Junior Certificate (level 2) – Thursday at 5.00pm (ages from 12 up)
They can be arranged for morning or evening time to suit each student. We offer a 5 lesson package for €185 and a 10 lesson package for €350. These lessons must be paid in advanced. Duration of each individual class is 1 hour. Click here for more info
How to Book & Cost
To book a course you just need to pay €50 deposit. The remainder can be paid at the beginning of course.
Cost for all 8 week courses is €165 (or €150 for unwaged & children). If you’d like to book any of courses online please use the link below.
We use PayPal to manage our online payment but you can pay with your credit/debit card. You don’t need a PayPal account. Just click on the button Continue once you’re in the payment page.
When booking, please note the day and level of your classes in the ‘Instructions to the seller’ field when checking out.
By paying the deposit you are accepting the Terms & Conditions – Download T&C below:Download T&C - Courses Wexford.pdf