We’re delighted to announce the dates for this year’s Spanish Language Holiday in Cáceres (Spain). This is a one-week immersion course in the stunning city of Cáceres.
You will practice your Spanish language skills, experience the culture and live like a local. This course has been designed for adults and all levels are welcome.
Please book before August 15th to secure your place. Courses will proceed subject to sufficient student numbers.
Courses Dates 2019
Málaga City: Sunday 21 April – Sunday 28 April 2019
Cáceres: Sunday 13 October – Sunday 20 October 2019
Cáceres is a hidden gem in the Extremadura region in Western Spain. It’s an Unesco World Heritage city with a gorgeous medieval town centre. Here you’ll be able to learn Spanish in a relaxed atmosphere among the locals.
Who Are We
My name is Lolo Lázaro. I am a qualified Spanish teacher and I have run the Spanish Centre for the past 7 years. Together with the other teachers in the team: Marta, Maria and Inma, we provide Spanish language classes for adults and children in Wexford (Ireland) and Spanish cities of Málaga and Cáceres. We are passionate about Spanish language and culture and focus our classes on developing conversational skills in a relaxed, fun atmosphere. I am delighted to be able to bring students to the beautiful city of Cáceres, my hometown.
What’s Included in the Package
- Monday to Friday lessons (20 hours)
- Accommodation in the gorgeous Hotel Don Carlos (2 stars) on bed & breakfast basis in a double room (single occupancy) . The hotel is right in middle of town, just 5 min walk from the classes and local amenities
- Bus transfers from/to Madrid airport
- All course materials
- Cultural activities, workshops and tickets to events
- Administration fees
Please contact us if you wish to book the package without the accommodation.
What’s not Included
You will need to:
- Book your own return flights to Madrid. Both Ryanair and AerLingus have early direct flights from Dublin to arrive in Madrid on Sunday morning. If you’re flying from another airport, you must arrive in Madrid before 11.00am for the bus transfer. You must contact us before booking your flights to confirm availability in the course and to provide your flight details.
- Arrange your own health and travel insurance
The lessons will take place at the beautiful Palace of Monroy in the old town, from 10.00h to 13.30h with a mid-morning break. You’ll love having your ‘café con leche’ with the locals! During the classes you’ll be able to learn a variety of topics, practice conversation and play games. This will help you improve your speaking skills. Some activities will happen outside the classroom, where you can practice real life situations such as asking the locals for information, going to the market or finding interesting places to visit. Most people in Cáceres only speak Spanish and will be very patient listening and talking to you!
Evening Cultural Activities
You‘ll get the opportunity to experience Spanish culture and lifestyle as if you were a local. In the evenings you can take part in cultural activities such as cooking classes, visit to a vineyard, open air theatre, excursion to a beautiful local village, guided tours of the city and so on. All activities are included in the course fee.
If you’d like to see the calendar of activities for the week, please click below:Download Calendar Caceres 2019
Cost & How to Book
Promotional Offer: €997* / Regular Cost: €1,145
To secure a place you will need to pay €150 deposit by following the link below. You can also pay by bank transfer (contact us for details) or pop into our school in Wexford by appointment.
* Promotional Offer available if you pay your deposit before August 15th.
- Select payment amount in the drop-down list below (Options)
- Click Pay Now button
- Log in to your PayPal account or click on Pay With Debit or Credit Card